Hey, Guys. You know that I'm out and about quite a bit so I wanted to write you some postcards from the road. We work hard at Salt & Wind to plan ahead and make sure every "i" is dotted and what not, but I just wanted to be able to write you from where I am, when I'm there, and in the moment. So here it goes:
Hello from the middle of the Carribean where I'm spending the next few days in search of the best food and drink on St Thomas, St John, and St Martin. Growing up a California girl, we'd take Spring Break road trips to Mexico so I don't know the Carribean all that well. Here are a few of the things I'm liking while I'm here and of the things I brought:
- This book that probably was written for someone in high school but I'm enjoying it anyway!
- This top from Amuse Society that is working it from poolside to late night.
- I'd never ever have picked the dress I'm wearing in the pic above, but my girl Mele designed it and it was love at first wear.
- My obsession for these Lemon Chia Chews knows no bounds as they're as awesome as a travel snack as possible.
- I'd never been to the island of St. Maarten before but the food and friendliness at Hilma's Windsor Castle was so worth the trip (more on that in a few weeks).