Did you see? Salt & Wind is doing boutique group trips to Baja California and they're a total blast. A small group of foodies crosses the border south into Mexico and we introduce our travelers to all our food friends throughout Baja California.
There was lots of eating, food tours with our friends Club Tengo Hambre, photos by the talented Joanne Pio, as well as a visit to an art gallery, some boutique shopping, mezcal sipping, lots of wine tasting, and some really fun gift bags filled with some of our favorite food and travel products!
Take a peek into it all and come join our next trip! We're going back to Baja this Fall — head to travel.saltandwind.com for details!
Need help planning your next food-focused trip? We specialize in just that! Read about our concierge and itinerary planning services, drop us a line at email@example.com, or fill out this survey and we'll get right back to you!
Connect With Salt & Wind
- Travel on our next Salt & Wind trip or let us plan your next vacation!
- Download one of our Digital Travel Guides!
- Stay in the know and sign up for our newsletter
- Join the Salt & Wind Facebook Group for food and travel advice
More Mexico On Salt & Wind
- How To Host A Tamale-Making Party
- What To Eat and Where To Eat In Baja California
- Mexico Travel Guide: Where To Eat, Shop, and Stay In Todos Santos
All photos by Joanne Pio